LIFE IN THE DESERT

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Thank's for the support

It feels good to have folks from home reply to this site and say kind things and give best wishes to a guy stuck half-way around the world. I will be in McComb in the next month or so, so a steak sounds great, oh yeah my golf game sucked before coming over here so I know I will be a menace to any golf course I attempt to play when I get home. I have connections to that area of the state that run pretty deep, my wife grew up there. Plus, I have made so really good friends from there as well. I am sure that we will meet in person before too long.

Nuke, thanks for the links to my sight and posting some of my updates.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just ran across your blog and I wish that I had come across it sooner! I always feel thankful, somewhat emotional and extremely proud whenever I see anyone wearing a military uniform. (I'll also admit that when I was single, I went through a very memorable phase of dating only military guys...and then eventually happily married an accountant...but that's a story for another day!) At any rate, these days, here in Hattiesburg, it's a several-times-a-day event. Although I have wanted to express my gratitude on many occasions, I have rarely done it...I'm rushing, I'll look silly, he/she is busy or in a hurry too...always an excuse on my part, I suppose. I'm so happy to be able to express that to you now! You are the backbone of this country and God Bless You for it!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger nuke gingrich said…

    I'm looking forward to it.

    And, to "anonymous", thank you for saying that. There are many of us who feel the same way.

    So, to Richard, and all of his buddies who are LLMFKW, please know that we are very proud of you, and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

    nuke

     

Post a Comment

<< Home